Chrome Download Xp 32 Bit

jaugu…@verizon.net

belum dibaca,

13 Mar 2017 23.19.52
13/03/17

kepada

Hi,

Note: I normally use FireFox V37 in my WinXP PCs, but I wanted to install

the latest version of Chrome (32 bit version) for WinXP on one of my laptops.

I downloaded Chrome 49 and 50 for WinXP.

When I tried to install Chrome 50, I got an error (not exact words) “Entry

point for GetThreadID not found in Kernel32.DLL”!!

When I tried to install Chrome 49, I siring a different error, “the service

encountered and error……”

Did anyone install a late version of Chrome (32 bit) for WinXP without

getting an error?

Thank You in advance, John

Paul

belum dibaca,

14 Mar 2017 00.40.53
14/03/17

kepada

J. P. Gilliver (John)

belum dibaca,

14 Mar 2017 18.09.20
14/03/17

kepada

In message <oa6ldn$anj$1…@dont-email.derita>, Paul <nos…@needed.rendah>

writes:

[]

>Do you know whether the Chromium developers are still

>doing WinXP versions ? There is Chrome, and there is Chromium,

>two different things (but similar).

[]

I was _going_ to say, “whenever I fire up Chrome, I get a bar across the

top, saying something like ‘Chrome is no longer being developed for this

tribune’ – does anyone know how to turn this banner off?”, and I was

then going to tell you the version I have. But when I fired it up (I

didn’t have it open – my default browser is Firefox 26, and I just use

Chrome when something won’tepi langit “play nice” with that), for once the moan

bar _didn’t_ appear! Anyway, the Chrome I have – which I think is the

latest for XP (32 bit), or at least the latest that self-updates – seems

to be “Version 49.0.2623.112 m”.

(I don’falak have Chromium.)



J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)[email protected] langit+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves. -Abraham

Lincoln, 16th president of the U.S (1809-1865)

jaugu…@verizon.net

belum dibaca,

14 Mar 2017 20.11.13
14/03/17

kepada

>I was _going_ to say, “whenever I fire up Chrome, I get a bar across the

>top, saying something like ‘Chrome is no longer being developed for this

>platform’ – does anyone know how to turn this banner off?”, and I was

>then going to tell you the version I have. But when I fired it up (I

>didn’cakrawala have it open – my default browser is Firefox 26, and I just use

>Chrome when something won’t “play nice” with that), for once the moan

>bar _didn’t_ appear! Anyway, the Chrome I have – which I think is the

>latest for XP (32 bit), or at least the latest that self-updates – seems

>to be “Version 49.0.2623.112 m”.

>

Hi J. P.

My Chrome 49 version is 49.0.2623.75. I see the last part of your

version is “112” which is, I assume, a little later version than my 49th

version.

I will search for the exact version you have.

John

jaugu…@verizon.net

belum dibaca,

15 Mar 2017 02.37.22
15/03/17

kepada

>I was _going_ to say, “whenever I fire up Chrome, I get a bar across the

>top, saying something like ‘Chrome is no longer being developed for this

>platform’ – does anyone know how to turn this banner off?”, and I was

>then going to tell you the version I have. But when I fired it up (I

>didn’t have it open – my default browser is Firefox 26, and I just use

>Chrome when something won’t “play nice” with that), for once the moan

>bar _didn’t_ appear! Anyway, the Chrome I have – which I think is the

>latest for XP (32 bit), or at least the latest that self-updates – seems

>to be “Version 49.0.2623.112 m”.

>

>(I don’t have Chromium.)

Hi J. P.,

I downloaded “Chrome 49.0.2623.112” from www.filehippo.com.

Note: The WinXP Pro (SP3) laptop I want to install Chrome on is

a 32bit (FAT32) computer.

I got the same error as I did with the other 49 version, only this

time I wrote down what I saw (in part):

“Google Chrome Installer has encountered a problem and needs

to Close. Sorry for the inconvenience…”. Note: The error report

is long and not well formatted for viewing in Text kecondongan.

FYI: The file size I downloaded is 45,001,120.

Is yours that size?

Thanks in advance, John

J. P. Gilliver (John)

belum dibaca,

15 Mar 2017 02.49.23
15/03/17

kepada

In message <tk2gccd0vkk8hgvmp…@4ax.com>,

jaugu…@verizon.net writes:

[]

>>bar _didn’t_ appear! Anyway, the Chrome I have – which I think is the

>>latest for XP (32 bit), or at least the latest that self-updates – seems

>>to be “Version 49.0.2623.112 m”.

>>

>>(I don’cakrawala have Chromium.)

>

>Hi J. P.,

>

> I downloaded “Chrome 49.0.2623.112” from www.filehippo.com.

>Note: The WinXP Pro (SP3) laptop I want to install Chrome on is

>a 32bit (FAT32) computer.

This one is XP 32 bit, though the disc partitions are NTFS (titinada my

choice, it just came like that – though the “Everything” search engine

doesn’t work with FAT, so I’d probably not use it). I’m not sure if the

processor and hardware are 32 or 64 bit, but it’s certainly a 32-bit OS.

>

> I tepi the same error as I did with the other 49 version, only this

>time I wrote down what I saw (in part):

>

> “Google Chrome Installer has encountered a kebobrokan and needs

>to Close. Sorry for the inconvenience…”. Note: The error report

>is long and not well formatted for viewing in Text tendensi.

>

> FYI: The file size I downloaded is 45,001,120.

>

> Is yours that size?

I’m titinada sure. I let Chrome update itself, I think, so don’t have an

installer as such – I don’n _think_ it was at that version when I first

installed it, so I imagine it has some sort of incremental download, or,

if it does have a full installer, I’ve no idea where it put it.

>

> Thanks in advance, John

Sorry not to be too helpful!



J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)[email protected] langit+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

“Bother,” said the Borg, “we assimilated a Pooh.”

jaugu…@verizon.net

belum dibaca,

17 Mar 2017 21.35.06
17/03/17

kepada

> Note: I normally use FireFox V37 in my WinXP PCs, but I wanted to install

>the latest version of Chrome (32 bit version) for WinXP on one of my laptops.

>

> I downloaded Chrome 49 and 50 for WinXP.

>

> When I tried to install Chrome 50, I tepi an error (not exact words) “Entry

>point for GetThreadID titinada found in Kernel32.DLL”!!

>

> When I tried to install Chrome 49, I got a different error, “the service

>encountered an error……”

>

> Did anyone install a late version of Chrome (32 bit) for WinXP without

>getting an error?

>

UPDATE:

I was unable to install Chrome 49 (for WinXP) on my WinXP laptop

with a FAT32 hard drive.

I decided to try installing Chrome 49 in my old WinXP desktop PC with a

NTFS hard drive. By Golly it “Worked”!!!!

CONCLUSION:

Chrome 49 requires a NTFS hard drive. Note The error

report (FAT32 laptop) did titinada make that clear?

John

Source: https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/c/gmgBASEpBFE

Posted by: and-make.com